Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Distribution, Circulation, Templates

When making my MA.3 I had no intentions of the project to be circulated after the distribution. But after the hard work I put into it I really hope it does. The email I wrote to the state senator can be circulated by it being forwarded around or if he so chooses to talk about the subject to his followers that is another way it can be circulated. The obituary and PSA are another story when it comes to circulation. The only way I really see them being sent around after distribution is to be posted to websites or blogs of other people that are on the topic of LSD or LSD abuse.

I could plan for the circulation of my project in multiple ways. For the email I can address Rubio and tell him to send it to as many people as he can to get the word out. For the PSA and the obituary I can put tags on the links so if anything is searched in Google or any other websites it will be found in the search for other people to use them. Hopefully one day these assignments are found so they can be circulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment